Monday, November 21, 2005

The day Derrida bowled me over

Yesterday had taken up CAT!!Was pretty much expecting a surprise but hats off to these guys for having sprung a googly inspite of expecting it.Apart from that the day was pretty normal...a few anxious moments here and there and am still wondering how life is gonna turn up!!Well it was also a day when i realised gaming theory wasnt anything to with some war games that Israelis and Americans perform in Operation desert storm but its got something to do with psychology.Was haunted by the different answer keys that people were publishing.I thank all those people who had wished for my good irrespective of how things turn out!!!
I would come up with a detailed description later!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:11 PM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger Prahlad(Peggy) Krishnamurthi said...

CAT was wierd and un-orthodox, to say the least. But i guess, i wouldn't have complained if i had done well.
I never thought it would actually make my resolve stronger..

7:57 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home