Sunday, October 23, 2005

Being a bond fan I did like this

uhh...Bond is the name...James Bond !!! indeed....!A very confident James Bond walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman. He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment.The women notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?" "No," he replies, "Q has just given me this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it."The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"Bond explains, " It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically." The lady says, "What's it telling you now?""Well, it says you're not wearing any p*nties...." The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing p*nties!"Bond smirks, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing's an hour fast."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home