Friday, October 21, 2005

What am I doing in life??

this is something that i have been asking myself for last few days now....my typical week goes off with my preparations for Cat including all those early hours trying to get things into my mind when it sounds logical to doze off in sleep......the time at work goes off thinking managing work so that i can get the work ex advantage going if i make thru to the interviews.....actually i think thats the only thing that had stopped me from quitting and at the end of the day sometimes when u are pretty tired a wild thought jus wanders past ur mind asking u if it is worth it at the end of the day??.........and for all those guys who have had similar thoughts in u a quote by Robin Sharma " if ur mind is capable of dreaming something it is very much capable of getting it......." again coming to the point am i really capable of being a good manager whn i cud have very well passed it away as my own intelligence rather than quoting him.......only time will answer!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home