Wednesday, April 26, 2006

11 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it was an awesome feel to get up after a 11 hour sleep today.Dont remember when was the last time i had slept for so long at a stretch.Guess a lot of things made me forget this blisful activity!! Had slept at 8 the previous night and got up at 7 in the morning and in between all this messages from dheena about him getting r*ped at home for being caught doing something and peggy messaging me at 2 in the morning asking me if i am watching the arsenal-villareal match and me messaging in my sleep that am not!!
think it was a well deserved one considering all that am going through right now...well my problems might look trivial to a lot of people but well they are pretty important things to me...so guess am in for the barca-milan match today!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Machan if you wake up at 2 and are sober enough to respond to a message..that aint count for 11 hours of sleep....

5:59 AM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger sat said...

well i never woke up da...messaged in the sleep....thats the level of corruption!

10:51 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home