Monday, April 03, 2006

10 point something....

10 things I wish I could still do
1) Sleep for some 12 hours at a stretch
2) Sit and watch a movie at home
3) Be contented in life and not ambitious
4) Look at the mirror and comb my hair for ten minutes (well used to do it in school)
5) Be happy to speak for hours on the phone and let my dad pay my bill.
6) Feel on top of the world when a cute girl talks to me.
7) To look at things with no fear of failure or rejection.
8) Say I don’t want to get married (used to say it when in school)
9) Just walk out of a place without opening the door for the girl
10) Think hard about clearing my biology exam.

10 things I wish I don’t do
1) Bite my nails
2) Like the unshaven look
3) Get nostalgic about life and people
4) Think of all the stupid things I do and feel sorry for people
5) Get philosophical about life
6) Complicate simple things
7) Use words whose meaning I don’t even know
8) Think of living up to the expectations of my own self
9) Try to be decent to people though I don’t like them.
10) Try to stand by what I believe in when it would be a lot easier to play ball.

3 Comments:

Blogger Prahlad(Peggy) Krishnamurthi said...

ada paviii..u read my mind for my next post

10:49 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger sat said...

psycho-analyser i am!!

11:45 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Tar said...

ellam seri ... but u want me to believe that point 6 in the first lot doesnt hold good now??!!
LIAR...

12:09 PM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home