Saturday, May 08, 2010

Final countdown

Next week this time, I would be a different man I guess. In the recent past every person I meet has asked me if am nervous, jittery blah blah- compared to the workload I have had, actually prefer the butterflies :) Works been pathetically stressful- dont know why things I used to enjoy sometime back is irritating nowadays.

I had moved into a new house this week. Nice apartment- in the 18th floor- the balcony view is brilliant in the night. Gets me freaked out at times when I look down from the balcony, but what the heck.
Ya after the bad week am having a great weekend. Woke up today after a good sleep, had an early lunch with the TV on...these are the times for which you work for :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous erectile said...

This piece of writing will help the internet people for building up new web site or even a weblog from start to end.

11:51 AM, December 01, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home